If I were an animal, I would be a...
Eva....cheetah because then I can run very fast.
Sarah....cat because they are fun to play with.
Link....crab because I can live under the ocean.
Fred....bird so that I can fly.
Shashank....bat because I can drink blood and have sharp teeth.
Christopher....dwarf hamster so I can be so tiny and cute and cuddly and adorable.
Stanley....monkey so that I can climb trees.
Jasmine....cat because they are soft with a long tail and I like to stroke them and they are cute.
Jasper....bat so that I can hear other bats and I can fly and I can see in the dark.
Ameyaa....rabbit because I can hop away from predators and I love to eat carrots.
Nozomi....giraffe because they can run and they have the longest neck.
Jimena....butterfly because it can fly to different places and they are colourful.
Skyler....monkey because they can swing from tree to tree.
Euan....snake because I can glide and I can eat big animals and I am a carnivore.
Ayaan....parrot because I like to fly and they have colourful beaks.
Ariana....flamingo so that I can stand on one leg and I would be pink.
Malik....snake because they can glide and they can open their mouths really big.
Zi Ching....rabbit so that if an enemy comes, I would hop so fast and they would not be able to find me.
Coralie.....cheetah because they can run very fast.
Yash....tiger because they are very strong and fast.
Mystery reader... Skyler's mum came to read for us - how much fun was that book?! Thank you!!!
Cooking... breakfast bar - YUM! Thank you so much, Tammy :-)
- Please send along any school books you may still have at home - we need to sort/return these for the end of the year - thank you :-)
- Portfolios please, if you have not returned these already.
- K2 Celebration - Monday 20th June.
- Last day of term - Wednesday, 22 June - 11:00am finish.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Team K2JuC

No comments:
Post a Comment